Email this link to a friend.
The cookies on this website are used to personalize content and ads, offer social networking features and analyze traffic. In addition, we share information about your use of the website with our social media, advertising and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided or collected from your use of their services. By continuing browsing, we understand that you accept its use.
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What are cookies?A cookie is a flat text file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Depending on the owner of the cookie:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the web and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the web, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Depending on the duration of the cookie:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, identifying it during the visit and expiring when there is no activity.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
- Analysis cookies: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: Son aquéllas que permiten la gestión, de la forma más eficaz posible, de los espacios publicitarios que, en su caso, el propietario de la web haya incluido en una página web, aplicación o plataforma desde la que presta el servicio solicitado en base a criterios como el contenido editado o la frecuencia en la que se muestran los anuncios.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the owner of the website has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
It is also possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or some promotion about products or services is published, a cookie will be installed in your browser that will serve to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of announcements in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted access parties, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc...
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEB
VillaDeRota.com uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed in the following table:
- Technical cookies
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our contents and services. Are those that allow the USER to navigate through the web page and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access access parts restricted, use security elements during navigation, ...
- Analytical cookies
- From Google Analytics: They are traffic analysis cookies that allow tracking and analysis of the behavior of USERS who visit our website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the website, application or platform and for the creation of navigation profiles of the site's USERS, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data that USERS do of the service. Google Analytics stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google, it does not save the USER's IP address. The data transfer is made according to The EU-U.S. Privacy Shield i>, which guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. The USER can consult detailed information in this regard in this link: The EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. If the USER wants more information about the use that Google gives to the cookies, they can access it through this other link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1
- Advertising and behavioral cookies
HOW CAN YOU DEACTIVATE OR ALLOW COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER?
Browsers normally allow cookies by default.
By continuing to browse our website, you are implicitly accepting the installation of cookies on your device. However, you can configure your browser to restrict the use of these.
You can visit this website to know how to configure different browsers and restrict cookies: http://es.wikihow.com/eliminar-las-cookies-del-navegador